Associate Software Engineer
We are cosmoforge, the one and only Hi-TECH Company in ancient sea port Galle. We would like to invite you to join with our expert team to make yourself confident with working your hometown, breath fresh air and improve your career beyond the expectations.
Cosmoforge is working with international clients from United States, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Australia with providing advances software solutions. We are mastering in hi end cloud computing, Business to Business Integrations (B2B), Distributed Computing Solutions and Internet services.
We are actively looking for a developer who has a good academic background and conceptual knowledge.
- Participates in every aspect of the development and implementation, working with business analysts to ensure full understanding of the change implications to current business processes.
- You should possess a thorough understanding of the product from both a functional and technical perspective.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of the implementation methodologies for the technology being utilized in product development, such as .NET, PHP or Java Framework.
- Follows good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development
- A first degree in computer science or equivalent with mathematical modules.
- Having Mathematical scheme subjects for A/L.
- Good communication Skills.
- Sound knowledge about web 2.0 architecture.
- Sound knowledge about Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS).
- Working experience with UNIX based operating systems.
- Expert knowledge about Object Oriented Programming.
We are very seriously concern about the mathematical knowledge and academic mathematical background.
Trainee Technical Writer (English)
Cosmoforge is the leading software firm in ancient sea port Galle. We are mastering high end cloud computing, business to business (B2B) integrations and internet services.
Cosmoforge is looking to recruit a skilled technical writer to join with our development team to prepare technical documents of software development process, user guides, troubleshooting articles etc…
We need a female candidate with skills of,
- Good communication skills (Written & Verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with windows platform, Microsoft Office package, Email and Internet.
- Passionate in documentations.
- Higher Diploma in English or Grade A pass for English in O/L and A/L.
- A diploma in computer studies will be an added value.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
(Candidates from Galle district will be overlooked)
We are looking to fill the vacancy in immediate effect. Please forward you CV to the email bellow,